Effective Date: 30th May 2023
Invenco provides third party logistical services. This means we provide inventory and order fulfilment services for on-line retailers (our direct customers) and deliver products to the end customers (our indirect customers).
1. Information we collect.
We collect personal information directly from you, from third parties, and automatically through your use of our services. We may combine information automatically collected with other information that we have collected about you.
Personal information is any information that is about you. Personal Information includes personal data.
We are the Data Controller for data collected through our services.
If you are in the EU or the UK, the lawful basis when we process your personal information for the provision of our services is pursuant to a contract.
If you are in the EU or the UK, the lawful basis when we process your personal information for marketing is consent.
You may browse and use certain portions of our website without directly providing us with any personal information.
Certain features, however, may only be used by users that are registered or where you provide us with personal information.
Information we collect from you
- contact information, including your name, address, email address, telephone number and other contact details;
Information about you we collect from third parties.
- contact information, including your name, address, email address, telephone number and other contact details;
- billing or payment information, such as your credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, authentication code and billing address;
- details of the products that you have purchased, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and respond to your enquiries; and
- information you provide to us through customer surveys or feedback.
If you apply to work with us, we collect information from you from:
- recruitment consultants;
- your previous employers; and
- other organisations that are authorised to give us information about you
to assist to decide whether we can work with you.
Information we collect automatically. We automatically collect information through your use of our website using cookies and other technologies. This information includes your
- domain name, operating system, settings and system configurations,
- IP address,
- the webpages you access within our website,
- the website that led you to our website,
- the website to which you go after leaving our website,
- the dates and times you access our website, and
- web log personal information.
2. How we use your information.
We use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing our services – provide product inventory order fulfilment and delivery services, to manage your account, to communicate with you, including via email, about your use of our services, to respond to your inquires, and for similar customer service purposes.
- Marketing. Where you consent, we will provide you with news, special offers, promotions, and information about products we think may interest you; and for other marketing, advertising, and promotional purposes provided that you have not opted-out of receiving such communications.
- Analysing Use of Our Services. To better understand how users access and use our website and Services, on an aggregated basis; to respond to user desires and preferences; and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To Protect Rights and Interests. To protect our rights and interests as well as the rights and interests of our customers, users of our website or services, and any other person.
Invenco would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
4. How we store your personal information.
Invenco securely stores your personal information on paper, by electronic means or both.
When your personal information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information. However, most of the personal information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us, only for a lawful period which is usually 7 years.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. For example, we take steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if we no longer need it for any purpose. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no personal information security measures can guarantee 100% security.
If you are a direct customer and have an account with us, you should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your account by, among other things, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private.
6. How we disclose your information.
We may disclose your information, including personal information, with the following entities:
- Service Providers. We disclose your information to our vendors, service providers, or others who perform functions on our behalf. All service providers are required to keep your personal data safe, and process pursuant to a data processing agreement. If the service provider is located outside of the UK or the EU, we put in place measures to ensure that your information has the same level of protection.
We are based in Australia and disclose personal information to our service providers that are also based here.
We also disclose your information, including personal information, in the following ways:
- Business Transfers. We will disclose your information to another entity if we are acquired by or merged with another company, if we sell or transfer a business unit or assets to another company, as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, or as part of a similar business transfer.
7. Cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
- Keeping you signed in;
- Understanding how you use our website;
- Functionality – Invenco uses tracking mechanisms so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party tracking mechanisms are used; and
- Advertising – Invenco uses these tracking mechanisms to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Invenco shares some limited aspects of this personal information with third parties for advertising purposes. We also share personal information collected through tracking mechanisms with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
Types of tracking mechanism we use:
- Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which are embedded invisibly on web pages. We or our service providers may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our website to track the activities of visitors to our website, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage of our website. We or our service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our users, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
9. Third-party analytics.
11. User-generated content.
Note that if you post information in a publicly accessible portion of our website or Service, it may be viewed by other users and potentially be further disclosed by those users. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose such information.
12. Your choices.
We take steps to ensure the personal information that Invenco collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
On request, we will give you access to the personal information we hold about you. If any personal information we hold about you is out of date or inaccurate, we encourage you to let us know by contacting us using one of the methods listed above and ask us to correct it.
If you are a registered user, we may send, periodic informational emails to you. You may opt out of such communications at any time by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to five business days for us to process opt-out requests.
If you opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we will still send you emails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us provided that you have not opted-out of receiving such emails.
13. Your Rights.
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal information. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that us correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that us erase your personal information, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that us restrict the processing of your personal information, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information, under certain conditions.
The right to personal information portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the personal information that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 1300 795 800.
Or write to us here.
Our website is not targeted to children under 13 years of age and we do not we knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 without parental consent.
If we discover that the personal information of a child under 13 of age personal information is in the system without parental consent, we will promptly delete such personal information from our systems.
We encourage children of all ages to obtain their parent’s or guardian’s permission before sharing personal information with any website.
16. External links
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the information handling practices or content of these external websites. Please read the privacy policies of these third parties before using such websites.
17. Contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about the privacy aspects of our website or Services or want to complain about an interference with your privacy by Invenco, please contact us. We will do our best to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.
You can also contact your local data protection authority to lodge a complaint.
If you are in the EU you can find your Data Protection Authority here.
If you are in the UK you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office here.
If you are in Australia you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner here.